Sunday, November 20, 2011

How can i pick the options when playing halo 3 xbox live???

i mean i know how to play .... i go to matchmaking and press one of the things...and well...play


but what i want is to pick the place, match time, weapons, ect.





plz tell me!!!!!!!!





also can anyone tell me why sometimes when me and my bro are playing xbox live on halo 3 and we pick (team slayer and some other things)it says "one or more players do not have the maps required to play" or "party size is too large ........or whatever" so if anyone knows how to fix it plz tell me





thx everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i pick the options when playing halo 3 xbox live???
Play custom game's to customize the gameplay, %26amp; map


some gameplay types (Such as lone wolves) cant be played by a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment