Sunday, November 20, 2011

OKCupid, eHarmony, or neither?

I'm a male college student, and I have been considering online dating recently. There seems to be nobody in my area who meets my moral standards or shares my interests. Maybe it's because I'm too serious (both about life in general and about relationships in particular), but there seems to be nobody who is morally or personally compatible with me. Therefore, I think I will try out online dating. I read about OKCupid and eHarmony, which are both free matchmaking sites. Are either of these a good idea for someone who is an intellectual, Christian, extremely conservative, looking for long-term relationships EXCLUSIVELY, and not flirty or looking for someone flirty? Also, it probably doesn't matter...but I'm 19. Even so, like I said, I'm having problems. It's not that I'm unattractive (TONS of girls think I'm "cute" or "adorable"), I'm not out of shape (I get plenty of activity), and I am not some freak (I have plenty of friends). That said, please give me some advice!

OKCupid, eHarmony, or neither?
try plentyoffish.com its free


No comments:

Post a Comment